Dear TeleTrade Clients!
Due to the forthcoming expiration date for CFD on futures instruments starting from December 9, 2013 the following new CFD on futures instruments will be able for trading:
- CAC40 Index Futures, Euronext, MAR 2014, Exp. 21.03.2014, (ticker CAC40H4)
- FTSE 100 Index Futures, Euronext, MAR 2014, Exp. 21.03.2014, (ticker FTSE100H4)
- DAX Futures, Eurex, MAR 2014, Exp. 21.03.2014, (ticker FDAXH4)
- E-mini S&P 500 Futures, CME Globex, MAR 2014, Exp. 21.03.2014, (ticker ESH4)
- E-mini NASDAQ-100 Futures, CME Globex, MAR 2014, Exp. 21.03.2014, (ticker NQH4)
- E-mini Dow ($5) Futures, CME Globex, MAR 2014, Exp. 21.03.2014, (ticker YMH4)
- Light Sweet Crude Oil (WTI) Futures, NYMEX, FEB 2014, Exp. 21.01.2014, (ticker CLG4)
- IBEX 35 Index Futures, MEFF, MAR 2014, Exp. 21.03.2014, (ticker IBXH4)
Settings of the instruments will be published on the site in Trading conditions.
TeleTrade wish you good trading!
© 2000-2022. All rights reserved.
This site is managed by Teletrade D.J. Limited 20599 IBC 2012 (First Floor, First St. Vincent Bank Ltd Building, James Street, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines).
The information on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute any investment advice.
Making transactions on financial markets with marginal financial instruments opens up wide possibilities and allows investors who are willing to take risks to earn high profits, carrying a potentially high risk of losses at the same time. Therefore you should responsibly approach the issue of choosing the appropriate investment strategy, taking the available resources into account, before starting trading.
Use of the information: full or partial use of materials from this website must always be referenced to TeleTrade as the source of information. Use of the materials on the Internet must be accompanied by a hyperlink to teletrade.org. Automatic import of materials and information from this website is prohibited.
Please contact our PR department if you have any questions or need assistance at email@example.com.